Shipping & Delivery
All "in-stock" orders received before 2:00 p.m. EST will typically be shipped the same business day.
Orders requiring engraving or any customization will require additional time. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for additional processing.
When your package is fulfilled in our system, an email will be sent you containing your tracking information. This tracking information should update within 24 hours of the carrier picking up the package from our warehouse. Some items ship directly from the manufacturer, and we will email the tracking information to you as soon as we receive it.
All orders for delivery outside the United States will be shipped using FedEx International Priority service. Cost is calculated based on your exact delivery address at checkout, and transit times can vary. Most packages are received within 5-7 Business days.
For some shipments delivered outside the United States, the importing country may charge an import duty/VAT or brokerage fee on top of the price of the item. These charges are beyond our control and can not be re-imbursed.
International customers are responsible for any import or customs fees charged by your government. These fees will be estimated and collected during checkout so the duties can be pre-paid.
We are unable to ship products with Mother of Pearl or Abalone outside of the U.S. due to restrictions by Fish and Wildlife Services.
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Our Returns Department makes it easy to return an item! Most Ox & Bull Trading Co. purchases can be returned as long as they fit within the time frame of our return policy listed below.
To return an item, call customer service at 1-877-283-3565 M-F 10-6 EST or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order information for your Return Form and free FedEx Return Label (US only).
Please mail the return to:
Ox & Bull Trading Co. Returns
5000 S Mac Arthur Ln
Sioux Falls, SD USA 57108
The Ox & Bull Trading Co. Return Policy is listed below:
- **HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY: all SALE, special order, or personalized items are not subject to return or refund. Due to the gift-giving nature of our products, we are extending our return policy for all other items ordered in December. Items returned by or orders requesting a return by January 20th will be eligible for a full refund. Returns requested after January 20th through the end of the month will be eligible for store credit or exchange. Please contact us with any questions.**
- Items returned within 30 days of delivery are allowed to be returned for store credit. Store credit will be valid for 1 year from issue date. Items returned for store credit must be in new and unused condition and contain all original packaging and accessories.
- Exchanges may be made within 30 days of your delivery. Again, products returned must be in new and unused condition and must contain all original packaging and accessories. Additional shipping charges may apply to deliver your new product.
- Engraved/Personalized: Any items that have engraving or any personalization made to them are not subject to returns, refunds or exchanges due to the customization of each item.
- Shipping/Handling and Gift Wrap: If the return is a result of our error, process a return of the item with our Ox & Bull Trading Co. Returns Department for a refund of the appropriate shipping and gift wrap charges. Shipping charges and gift wrap fees are not refunded otherwise. Please note that if you did receive free Standard ground shipping on your order, $5 may be deducted from your return amount.
- Tax: The appropriate tax amount by item will be included with your refund.
- Discounts and Promotions: The refund value for each item returned will be reduced to reflect the value of the free gift or discount.
- Sale Items: Sale items are not subject to returns or refunds unless otherwise stated on the item.
- Special Order Items: Any items special ordered or made to order are not subject to returns, refunds or exchanges.
**IF ANY EXCEPTIONS TO OUR RETURN POLICY ARE MADE, your return may be subject to a 10% re-stocking fee**
After a return has been received, please allow 5-7 business days for us to process. If using a credit card, refunds will be credited to your account. It may take up to 3-5 business days for this to reflect on your statement depending on your bank's policies. If you paid via PayPal, the refund will apply to the corresponding account.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Ox & Bull Trading Co. accepts U.S issued Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards, as well as PayPal. Unfortunately, at this time, Ox & Bull Trading Co. does not accept money orders or cash on delivery (COD). Gift certificates are not available for purchase or redemption at this time and we don’t currently accept store credits for online purchases.
You can view and track your order in two ways: 1. Check your email. Your tracking number will be in your shipment confirmation email. 2. If you have a registered account, you can check the status of your order here at any time.